Before learning how to make a money bowl, what is a money bowl? A money bowl is a small dish filled with various materials used to manifest wealth, prosperity and abundance. This method can be used to help manifest quick income or a way to build up the income over time. This is a simple way to help put your intentions out into the universe and manifest abundance to your life or business.
Where to put a Money Bowl?
Having a spot to put your money bowl is important. Some of the materials could pose as a threat to your safety. If there are and pets or children in the home, make sure everything is up high where pets and little hands can’t reach. Having your money bowl out in the open where you can see it every day would be best! Being able to see your bowl allows easy access to it, to change things out or add new things whenever you feel drawn to the bowl. Do you have an altar? Putting it on your altar could help amplify your intentions further.
What you need to make a Money Bowl:
- A small bowl or dish (does not have to be very deep)
- Money (change or bills will work)
- Herbs (cinnamon, basil and bay leaf)
- Crystals (malachite, clear quartz, citrine)
- Candle (see here for candle color meanings)
- Rice, salt, or sand
- Cleansing Incense (sage, palo santo, dragons’ blood)
Now you have all of your materials, take a moment to meditate with your materials in front of you and set your intentions. What are you asking for (be specific)? What outcome are you hoping to receive. How can the universe help you succeed (need a raise? new job?)? Take a few minutes to ponder the questions and outcome.
How to make a Money Bowl:
1: Light your incense and cleanse all of your materials
2: Fill your small dish with the rice, salt or sand.
3: Taking your marker, write what you would like to receive. (this can be a certain amount, a wish, or a deadline)
4: Place within your small dish, the candle, herbs (including the bay leaf you just wrote on), and the money you gathered. As you place these items into the small dish, repeat your intentions in your head. Putting those intentions from your mind and into your money bowl.
5: Light the candle and let your intentions soar out into the universe.
What do you do after making a money bowl?
Now that it is made and your intentions have been sent out into the universe, what do you do now?
- Let it sit and do its thing!
- When the financial strain hits your brain, check in. Repeat your intentions and remember to stay positive. The universe works in mysterious ways!
- Add more items to your bowl when you feel drawn to it.
- After a few days, replace the rice in the bowl (if rice was used). You don’t want to invite bugs into your space.
- Replace the candle if needed.
Did it work? Comment below to tell me how it went! Your intentions have come through and now you can disassemble your money bowl and cleanse your materials. Make a new one if you desire.